觸類旁通
How do you do? 你好?。ㄓ糜谀吧顺醮我娒妫?/p>
How are you doing? 你好嗎?(用于熟人之間)
場景1
A: Hey, Jack. How are you?
嗨,杰克。你好嗎?
B: Fine. Thank you. And you?
A: I'm great. Have you been keeping busy?
我很好,你近忙嗎?
B: So-so.
馬馬虎虎吧。
so-so[?s?us?u] a.平常的,不好不壞的
場景2
A: How do you do? Mr. Black.
您好,布萊克先生。
B: How do you do?
您好!
A: I'm from ABC Company. Can I have a few minutes?
我是ABC公司的,能占用您幾分鐘時間嗎?
B: Sure.
可以。
場景3
A: How are you doing?
你好嗎?
B: Getting by.
還過得去。
A: You look bad. Are you OK?
你看上去不太好,沒事吧?
B: Yeah. I just need a rest.
沒事,我只是需要休息一下。
get by 混過,勉強(qiáng)通過